• In China, some fear the potential for a hemp industry boom is being limited by a lack of national regulations.
• Pistols for potheads? Last week, a new bill in the House aimed at protecting “the gun rights of cannabis consumers in states with legal cannabis” was introduced.
• A new poll from Quinnipiac University finds that a record-high 69 percent of Americans currently support ending the federal prohibition of marijuana.
• The United States Postal Service issued a warning in advance of a yet-to-be instituted ban on using its services to send vape products.
• An appeal filed by California’s Harborside Health Center over tax code Section 280E — which “prevents legal cannabusiness from excluding or deducting taxable income as business expenses” — was rejected in the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals last week.
©Copyright 2022 Bhang Media, Inc. All rights reserved.